- K&H Pet Products
- Pet Supplies
- K&H Manufacturing
- Pet Products
- Window Perch
- Machine Washable
- Up to 40lbs (using screw install)
- Studs Required?:
Capacity: Up to 40lbs (using screw install)
Includes: 14” x 24 platform bed, screws, adhesive hook-and-pile tape, 2 legs
Requirements: 25" wide wooden window sill to screw into the platform for stability. Drill, 1/16” drill bit, & Phillips head screwdriver, & a mallet.
Easy. No Wall Studs Needed! Engineering to cantilever the platform so kitty always feels confident that their territory is always steady & secure no matter how rambunctious they are.
Minimal Touchup at Removal. Treat the same as wall picture holes - just a little spackle & paint.
Spacious. Roomy. 14”x24” support weight up to 40lbs of cats or a small to small dog. So large, your cat can really stretch out & relax. Lounge in comfort & style
Space Saving. Minimalist. An alternative to oversize cat towers, but enough to sprawl out.
Mental Stimulation. Clear Views. Your precious fur babies will benefit from additional surfaces that give it mental stimulation & an unobstructed view of the outdoor world.
Feeling Less Restricted. If your fluffy pal is residing strictly indoors, purchasing this window perch will reduce the limitations of your home’s confinement.
Safe Space. Your cat feels like part of the outdoors without the outside dangers. All within the comfort & warmth of their own home. Your cat will purr with delight.
Comfy Cozy Fleece. Sherpa wool-like texture is comforting & reminds your fur pal of their kitten & puppy days.
For Heat Seekers. For breeds who crave warmth like Sphinxes.
Hygienic. Washable Cover. Easily slips on/off to toss in the washing machine.
Two Installation Options. Adhesive hook-and-pile tape (holds a kitten). Or highly recommendedscrew-in for adult cats & multi-cats.
Orthopedic Cushion. Great for older arthritic cats stiff & sore from wooden sills, but crave high spots.
Vertical Territory. Increases your feline’s level of security
Relieves Your Lap. Gives your cats another warm option aside from your lap, yet retains proximity & a field of view of you.
Natural Habitat. Some breeds, like the Siamese & Abyssinian, love climbing on perches & high surfaces.
Easy Installation Instructions
1. Using a mallet, install the legs into the platform until you hear a ‘snap’.
2. Leave at least 1/8 inch between the edge of the seat & the window, so you'll have room to tuck the covering around it once installed
3. Turn over the platform upside down. Align it with the window sill to determine the best placement for the screws. Using the platform holes as a template, mark the locations with a pencil.
4. Turn over the platform right-side up. Align the platform’s holes to the penciled markings.
5. Place the screws threw the platform holes, then drill the screws into the window sill.
6. You did it! Congratulate yourself on being such a fabulous pet parent!
View more info...