Rachael Ray Nutrish Zero Grain Natural Turkey & Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- Rachael Ray Nutrish
- Dog Breed:
- Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds
- 28-lb bag
- Life Stage:
- Grain Free
- Country/Region of Manufacture:
- United States
Give your favorite four-legged friend the best of everything life has to offer with Rachael Ray Nutrish Zero Grain Natural Turkey & Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food. Real U.S. farm-raised turkey, slow roasted to remove the moisture while locking in all the flavor, is the very first ingredient for plenty of protein that helps build and maintain lean muscles. Wholesome, highly digestible fruits and vegetables are added, including potatoes, tapioca and peas for essential carbohydrates, and beet pulp for fiber and prebiotics for healthy digestion. And of course it’s made with no grains, glutens or fillers, no by-products, as well as no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Simple, natural formula features real U.S. farm-raised turkey as the very first ingredient for lots of easily-digestible protein.
- Includes wholesome, highly-digestible fruits and vegetables; natural sources of omega-3 and 6 fatty acids help support healthy skin and coat.
- Made with no grains, glutens, fillers or by-products, as well as no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Fortified with essential vitamins and chelated minerals to help promote maximum nutrient absorption.
- Proudly prepared and cooked in the USA using the world’s best ingredients for safety and quality you can trust
All the Flavor Without the Grains
Rachael Ray wanted to create a meal that's good for your dog and full of flavor—just like her people recipes—but without grains or glutens that can cause allergies. So she whipped up Nutrish Zero Grain Dog Food, a kibble that's made with real salmon and real U.S. farm-raised turkey, beef and bison. Meat is always the first ingredient, and each recipe is gluten-free and grain-free for a protein-rich meal that's perfect for pups with food allergies or sensitive stomachs.
As a dog lover herself, Rachael Ray wants the best for your furry family members. And since dogs naturally eat a diet that's low in grains, she figured, why not make a dog food that matches? With Zero Grain, your pup can dine on the delicious real meat he craves. Combined with a moderate amount of carbs from easy-to-digest vegetables, this grain-free formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for your dog.
More Room for the Good Stuff
Because every bag is full of premium red meat, poultry or seafood, plus nourishing veggies, there's just no room for the stuff your pup doesn't need. That includes fillers, glutens, poultry by-product meals, and artificial colors, preservatives and flavors. Rachael Ray calls this the "junk" that doesn't belong in your dog's dish, so she made sure it never ends up there.
Going Above and Beyond
Rachael Ray collaborated with the people at Ainsworth Pet Nutrition—people who really know pet food—to create these delicious masterpieces. For more than 80 years, they've produced top-quality pet foods with ingredients that are sourced from trusted partners. The recipes are inspired by Rachael's own culinary creations, and made by a company that goes well above and beyond government food safety standards.