Pet Wellbeing GI CleanUp Gold for Dog Cat Worms Safe & Gentle - 2 fl oz (59 ml)
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- $46.95 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- Pet Wellbeing
- Dog Size:
- GI CleanUp Gold for Dogs & Cats
- Country of Manufacture:
- United States
- 1 Bottle:
- 2 fl oz/59 ml
- Country/Region of Manufacture:
- United States
Health and beauty
Supports the body's innate resistance to intestinal parasites
- Supports a strong gut environment that is undesirable for parasites
- Safe & gentle
- Suitable for ongoing, cyclical use
- No Wormwood or Black Walnut
- For non-acute situations only
Order GI CleanUp Gold today and help your pet maintain a healthy gastrointestinal (GI) tract.
- 90 day money back guarantee
- 1 bottle = 2oz (59ml)
About Worms in Pets
pets are subject to infestation by many types of worms (internal parasites), including:
Pet intestinal worms attach themselves to the lining of the intestine (the “intestinal mucosa”) and consume a pet’s blood for food. They also prevent your pet from absorbing nutrients, sapping your pet of it health and energy.
The most common types of internal parasites in pets are roundworm and hookworm. Puppies are especially likely to get worms, as they can pick them up through their mother’s placenta or from her breast milk.
Pets can also get worms from eating small rodents which have worms, or from eating contaminated feces. pets can pick up hookworm through the skin. A veterinarian can tell whether a pet has worms by examining the pet’s feces.
Symptoms of pet Worms
- Your pet loses weight or cannot gain weight
- Your pet loses energy, becomes lethargic
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- Swollen abdomen and rough coat (for puppies)
- Dark colored and particularly bad-smelling pet feces
What is GI CleanUp Gold?
This comprehensive herbal formula provides a natural way to assist your pets health and deal with unwanted organisms in the...