Patio Pacific Endura Flap Thermo Panel 3E - Sliding Glass Door Dog Door
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- $479.00 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- San Luis Obispo,CA,USA
- Ships to:
- Patio Pacific
BRAND NEW - FREE shipping!
Patio Pacific Endura Flap™ Thermo Panel 3e™
Currently, Patio Pacific Dog Doors are 3-5 business days from order to ship.
This Thermo-Panel 3e™ Patio Pet Door Features
- Dual-pane, Low-E glass insulates and filters out heat for energy efficiency.
- Flap material is a polyolefin-based polymer which is safe for your dogs, cats and the environment. Unlike others flaps it remains flexible in temperatures as low as -40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Simple design allows you to easily install and remove your panel as necessary; simply loosen the thumbscrews at the top to release the spring-loaded mechanism and tighten once in place!
- This panel will not mate with an existing sliding door lock so we include either a C-Clamp Lock for adjustment ranges up to 80 1/4", or a Foot Lock for panels 80 1/4" and above. You could also use the old "broomstick in the track" method or a Charley Bar. If your slider is on the outside you would be unable to use any lock besides the Foot Lock. Which can be purchased separately if your panel height is below 80 1/4.
- Choose from four different sizes that have a high aspect ratio, meaning they are taller and narrower to better fit more pets.
- User-adjustable step-over feature allows you to set the height of the flap to best suit your pet. Solid magnet strips along the sides and magnets at the bottom of the flap keep your pet door sealed year round. Magnets are adjustable to make training easier.
- UV and wind resistant, the Endura Flap has been designed to remain sealed in winds up to 50 mph.
- Heavy duty aluminum frame provides extreme strength and durability, designed for sliding glass door tracks at least 1” thick.
- Durable and secure locking cover to close your pet door when necessary; equivalent to 1/16” steel.
- Three height ranges to fit most sliding glass doors, and if...