GUNNER Dog Kennel Crate G1 LARGE: Strongest and Safest Available for Your Dog
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- $450.00 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- Gunner Kennels
- Custom Bundle:
- G1 Large
- Car Cage
- Nominal Crate Size (Length):
- 40.5" (L) x 28" (W) x 33.3" (H)
- Country/Region of Manufacture:
- United States
- Dog Size:
I am pleased to offer this top of the line Gunner dog kennel, just in time for the holidays. A dear friend is downsizing her pack, and her large Gunner G1 crate is now available. The ads say that this is the "WORLD's TOUGHEST DOG CRATE, BUILT FOR THE WORLD'S BEST DOGS".
This large G1 crate measures 40.5" (L) x 28" (W) x 33.5" (H) and weighs 75 pounds. It is the largest size Gunner makes. Photo 9 shows the two other crate sizes (small and intermediate) behind the G1 for size comparison (the orange Gunner tie down straps and the two smaller crates NOT available for sale).
The G1 crate is 3 years old, purchased new in 2015 with the Gunner non-slip crate pad (1/4" thick) installed. It has been well cared for and is in very good condition. There are minor surface marks to the exterior consistent with light use, as crate was exclusively kept in the custom van. The non-slip crate pad has some light scratching, but no serious wear or tear.
Here are some of the G1 Kennel features adapted from the Gunner website:
* DOUBLE-WALL ROTOMOLDED: Construction involves double the manufacturing process for Olympic kayaks, making it the most durable kennel available. The door is custom welded, powder coated and reinforced with an aluminum frame. Impressive fact- crate withstands a 12 gauge shotgun blast at 7 steps distance!
* CRASH TESTED CRATE: American made, patented design –earned the market's first 5 STAR Crash Test Rating, from the Center For Pet Safety's certification program and recently awarded Subaru's certification for superior crash safety.
* ESCAPE PROOF: Paddle latch door with back-up safety latches at the top and bottom of the door. There is also the option of locking the paddle latch door using the exterior keyhole and provided key. The stainless-steel Piano Hinge and hexagonal door design keeps paws in and there are protective stainless steel chew guards.
* PRACTICAL TO USE: Crate has elevated feet, rear wheels and strong hand hold strap/handles on the front and back of the crate. The double wall construction design permits proper ventilation and airflow for your companion's comfort. There is also a drain that opens on the bottom back of the crate.
PLEASE NOTE: This is for local pickup only. If you live within 50 miles from 48118 (by Google Maps) we are willing to promptly deliver the crate to you ourselves.